Monday, October 26, 2009

My New favorite Shoes

I just submitted a review of these sandals at Simpleshoes.com, and I wanted to mention here how much I love them. This a great company that makes eco-friendly shoes that are comfortable and very stylish. Definitely not frumpy hippy shoes at all! Their sale prices are spectacular too. I got some soft soled early-walker shoes for Seth, and I am planning to get a pair of their TOEst boots for thewinter months for myself. Worth checking out, for sure.

Here's my review:

Originally submitted at Simple

I have BLC certified leather uppers. I have full grain leather linings and topsoles. I have an Ortholite footbed. I have cork and recycled EVA midsoles. My outsoles are made of natural rubber and recycled car tires. My outsole logo detail is made of recycled metal alloys. I have 100% post consumer ...


These are great sandals!
By Sasmama from West Palm Beach, FL on 10/26/2009

5out of 5
Sizing: Feels true to size
Width: Feels true to width
Pros: Cute, Stylish, Comfortable
Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
I am a mom to an 8 month old, and these have become my go-to shoes for everything from playdates to walks in the park to the grocery store. They are cute and very comfortable and look great with everything.

No comments: